Aidan University enrolls men and women who:
- Show evidence of a growing faith in Christ
- Are of proven Christian character
- Accept the Apostles Creed as a common consensual base of Christian doctrines
Therefore, all students admitted to Aidan University will be required to sign a statement indicating they:
- Are committed to the absolute Lordship of Christ through an ongoing relationship with Him
- Desire to reach greater maturity in Him by living in full obedience to His will to the best of their ability
- Are actively involved in a local Christian church/community
To be considered for admission, all undergraduate and graduate students are required to submit the following to the Aidan University Admissions Office:
- Application for Admission
- Cover letter stating educational and spiritual goals
- Comprehensive resume including education, employment, secular and religious seminars attended, church work experience, special training, etc.
- Copy of high school or GED diploma and/or official undergraduate/graduate transcript*
- Two to four references
- Copies of relevant awards, certificates, etc.
- $25.00 non-refundable Application Fee.
- $50.00 non-refundable Evaluation Fee.
- Headshot photo.
*Official transcripts must be sent directly to Aidan from the issuing institutions.